Afton turned two today!
Where did my baby go?!
- Frozen Go Gurts
- Dancing! To anything, but mostly Whip nae nae, Uptown Funk
- Saying all of her animal sounds
- Her sisters…she loves to point them out by name and follow along
- Naps…she’s a great sleeper
- Mother goose club
- The iPhone
- Food…she is a great eater
- Her Go Dog Go book
- Smiling for the camera
- Ice cream at McDonalds
- Bath time
- Jumping on the trampoline
- Going down the slides
- Her Cinderella dress
- Hugs…she is the most loving, cuddly person
- Twinkle twinkle song and Sunbeam song
- Brushing her teeth
She doesn’t like:
- Getting her hair done…she has a soft head
- Sitting in her carseat…she literally arches and throws a fit every single time
- Getting her face wiped off
- Ooooo pretty!
- Ice Cream, McDonalds Ice Cream!
- Daddy at work
- Hugs Mamma hugs!
- I dance naenae
- …and more! She’s the best talker!!
Love you sweet girl.
She had a pancake princess tea party… it was the sweetest!
Can’t believe it’s been so long since she was born… read about it here>>