We are FALLIN’
- We are FALLIN’ in love with this weather!! Finally cooling off.
- We are FALLIN’ in love with our new city…we’ve been here a YEAR now!
- We are loving all the leaves changing and FALLIN’ down… so many trees!
- We were FALLIN’ over in our chairs going to the Rose Festival Queen’s coronation! It was unbelievable how elaborate the dresses were!
- We have loved watching Benjmain and Kaly FALLIN’ in love… congrats on their engagement!
- We have had a blast at all of the Halloween parties… Bobing for apples and decorating cookies with Nora. Had a ball learning about FALL on Carmen’s Kindergarten field trip to the pumpkin patch! It was my first time as a chaperone, and it was rewarding to watch her interact with her friends.
- We officially threw our first big ward activity… Trunk or Treat 2015! It turned out really well. Spray painted some trees as centerpieces with bats, did a full black and white theme with spooky ghosts, and had a great turnout with lots of cute kids!! We were FALLIN’ asleep fast that night after lots of work!
- We are FALLIN’ over after getting SO much candy. Our neighborhood is so perfect. Just enough trick-or-treaters but not too crazy! We loved it!!!
Happy FALL ya’ll!