Something about birthdays, makes everything so magical.
Especially when you turn two.
Bubble gum in the morning… I tried to let it be her day…
We went on a nature scavenger hunt with playgroup. It was the perfect weather and nice to get out.
She got to facetime my mom like 4 times that day. It’s one of her favorite things to do, but I use the reward sparingly.
Coloring with her new crayons. It was a gift for her (and me). Hate nasty broken crayons.
Then I tried to make an Elmo cake… Good thing two-year-olds don’t care.
Then that weekend Michael’s parents came up so we threw her a little party.
She was in heaven.
Swag with her new Elmo slippers.. She thinks it’s so funny to make this face.
And relaxing in her new Olaf chair from her Daddy Taylor…
We love you NJ.
- Loves to laugh and make people laugh
- Gets nervous and puts her hands over her eyes when in trouble
- Loves playing Pooh match game and is great at memory
- Is opinionated about putting on her pants by herself
- Loves to paint her nails
- Can sit on the potty and go, and take off her diaper, or put on panties randomly…but I’m not potty-training her yet
- Loves Rock-a-bye baby song
- Yells “pillow fight” and loves playing hide and seek after scripture study
- Likes to wear her boots and zip up her own jacket
- Always yells “i love YOU” back and forth
- Always uses an Elmo utensil at breakfast, lunch, and dinner and makes sure it’s never in the dishwasher, or else she’ll dig it out
- Pulls Carmens hair for a way to get attention
- Is obsessed with Elmo…books, everything.
- Knows the words to Frozen
- Likes to lead “popcorn popping” every night during scripture study
- Can sit and play Legos by herself for awhile
- Is learning her colors but thinks a lot of things are pink
- Can say a lot of words, but my favorite are the unprompted “Sorry Carmen” I hear every once in awhile
- Pretends to have a baby in her tummy, or likes to tickle my stomach and “make the baby giggle”
- Has a great sense of humor and always makes us laugh