So, it feels good to finally say this feels like home.
It feels like my house and I love it.
It took a little time, a few things had to happen before I could really feel like it’s mine.
- Unloading all the boxes…
- Cleaned every inch on my hands and knees
- Scrubbed the toilets
- Painted every wall
- Put food in my fridge
- Cleaned bugs out the of the garage
- Found little secrets that the owners left behind, like broken blinds and random scratches in closets
- Cleaning out the windows (amazing what hides in there)
- Hung pictures on my walls
- Rearranged furniture countless times
- Got a real kitchen table
- Had my firsts guests over to entertain
- and…even decorated the mantel
And by inside I don’t mean the decorations.
I mean the little girls and the man that I love.
I mean the spirit that’s here and the love that we share.
That’s what’s on the inside.
And that’s what makes it feel like home.
That’s what makes it feel like mine.
I’m no decorator by any means, but here’s a look inside our house.
(For all those who won’t come visit me…this will have to do. 🙂 )
Enjoy the virtual tour…
More on this quote can be found under Home.
Let me know what you think! It’s still a work in progress, but I LOVE IT!!