I’ll admit it. Walmart is a big part of my life. It has earned it’s spot as Today’s word.
Here’s a few reasons why:
- I can get to Walmart in less than 2 minutes. It’s basically in my back yard.
- In my pantry, you would think “Great Value” is my favorite brand. I guess it is, but only because it’s so cheap.
- Carmen has attempted to add “Walmart” to her vocabulary. I’m not sure if she gets the association, but it’s still pretty cute.
- When I go to Walmart, it’s usually my big trip out for the day. This is good for me.
- Walmart has just received some major competition. HEB plus has moved in across the street. This is a big deal, people! This could mean lower prices, less crowds, and multiple options! So awesome.
- Most of all, Walmart deserves to be highlighted because…
I found this AMAZING website called “The People of Walmart.”
They collect photos from all over the country, as people send in the CRAZY things they see at their local Walmart.
This is certainly worth investing your time. I don’t expect you to click through all 700 pages of posts, but you certainly could… They are THAT good!
(Disclaimer:I am not endorsing any language, judgements or the funny but slightly inappropriate comments.)
Also, let’s use this as a learning experience. I know that I will certainly think twice before wearing my sweats out in public…Even if I tell myself it’s just a quick stop!